12 June, 2007

Love SmS III

wondor.blogspot.com

  • 1 LOVELY quote: We always LOVE our LOVE coz our LOVE always LOVES what we LOVE to LOVE & ur LOVE LOVES the way you LOVE ur LOVE. So keep LOVING.

  • Log kahte hai kii jis se hum ne dosti ki hai woh chand ka ek tukda hai hum kehte hai ki jis se hum ne dosti ki hai chand uus ka ek tukda hai.

  • Log samajhte hain humne unko bhula rakha hai, wo kya jane ki dil me chupa rakha hai, dekhe nakoi usay meri aankho me isliye palkon ko jhuka rakha hai.

  • 1 STONE IS ENOUGH 2 BREAK A GLASS,1 SENTENCE IS ENOUGH 2 BREAK A HEART,1 WORD IS ENOUGH TO FALL IN LOVE &1 FRIEND IS ENOUGH TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

  • Dosti karo college wali se, pyar karo office wali se, programe karo pados wali se, ankh ladao sali se, love karo dilwali se, aur mar khao ghar wali sy.

  • Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Love is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, Only My Love is TRUE

  • If ur world is spinning around and ur heart is beating fast..Do u think its love? Na Munna Na it's called High BP:p.

  • I'm a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears. Don't throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U.

  • R: is for red. RED: is for blood
    BLOOD: is for heart HEART: is for love
    LOVE: is for you YOU: is for me
    ME: is for you. (((I MISS YOU)))

  • Bottle main Pepsi say zyaada.... used Socks main smell say bhi zyaadaa.... Adnan Sami main charbi say zyaada... Mithai main sweet say zyaada... Pakistan main coruption say zzyaada... I LOVE U

  • Don;t frown.You never know who is falling in love with your smile

  • Fact of life: More often,v fall in luv wid a person v can nvr live wid n sumtimes d one v truely LOVE remains either a friend or a stranger..

  • Life is 4 livin, I Live 4 U.
    Songs r 4 singin, I Sing 4 U.
    Love is 4 carin, I Care 4 U.
    Angels r 4 keepin, Can I keep U...?

  • Speak less to people whom u love most.....Because if they cant understand ur silence..... They can never understand your words....

  • U-ME=NOTHING
    U+ME=EVERYTHING
    I LOVE U

  • Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a life time mission.. Take my word, follow the Indian tradition & marry ur dad's decision !

  • I believe that GOD above created u for me to love... HE picked u out from all the rest...because HE know I Love u the best...

  • Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things, and most precious of all, Love endures all things. Come we love and make things happy.

  • Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.

  • Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.

  • Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying

  • I have no regrets. I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt

  • The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.

  • Talk 2 me when i'm bored, kiss me when i'm sad, hug me when i cry, care 4 me when i die, love me when i'm still alive.

  • A smile to put you on high... A kiss to set your soul alright...Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?

  • The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

  • Jane kis baat ki mujhko saza deta hai,meri hasti hui ankhon ko rula deta hai.Ek muddat se khabar bhi nahi teri,koi is tarah bhi kya apne Pyar ko bhula deta hai.

  • kisi ke pyar ko bhulna na aaya hume. kisi ke dil ko dukhana na aaya hume. kisi ke liye tadpna to seekh liya par apne liye kisi ko tadpana na aaya hume.

  • Ae khat ja unke hatho ko chum le.wo padhe to unke hotho ko chumle.khuda na kare wo faad b dale,to girte girte unke kadmo ko chumle

  • Ulfat ka aksar yehi dastur hota hai,
    jise chaho wahi apne se dur hota hai,
    Dil tutkar bikharta hai is kadar jaise
    koi kanch ka khilona chur-chur hota hai.

  • Heart is like a bottle of perfume.If u nvr open it nobody knows the fragrance inside it..If u keep it always open soon u will loose ur fragrance.So act wisely.

  • God picked up a flower n dipped it in dew,he lovingly touched it, & it turned into you. And then he gifted it to me n said this friend is 4 u

  • Na puch mere sabar ki inteha kaha tak hai,tu sitam kar le teri takat jahan tak hai,wafa ki umeed jinhe hogi unhe hogi,hume to dekhna hai tu bewafa kahan tak hai.

  • Har subah teri muskurati rahe har shaam teri gungunati rahe
    tu jise bhi mile is tarahe se mile ke har milne wale ko teri yaad aati rahe...

  • Pal pal ne kaha 1 pal se... Pal bhar ke liye tum mere sath raho......
    Pal bhar ka sath kuch aisa ho ki har pal tum hi tum yaad Raho.

  • Zindagi me chaar cheezien kabhi bhi aa sakti hain-'Neend';'Paisa';'maut';aur...aur...aur...aur...'MERI PYARI SI YAAD' kyon...Aayi na.

  • Without Love -- dayz are
    Without Love -- dayz are
    Sadday,
    moanday,
    tearsday,
    wasteday,
    thirstday,
    frightday,
    shatterday... so be in Luv everyday..
    .
  • Life ends when you stop dreaming
    Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

  • Time will always fly Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

  • When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

  • I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

  • If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

  • I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

  • 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

  • If I were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

  • I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...